Basic Spanish Gaucho Hat
by Jacobson Hat
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Spanish hat is an iconic symbol of Spain
- Description: Known as a Cordobés Sombrero, this Spanish hat is round, stiff felt hat with a wide brim. This is an economical version of a Spanish style Gaucho hat that is made of sturdy permalux felt but it runs a little small.
- Color: Black.
- Size: One size. (Runs small-22 ½’’)
- 3 ½’’ tall, 3’’ wide brim.
- Permalux (a heavier, better quality pressed felt).
- Costume Suggestions: Zorro, V for Vendetta, Fiddler Bottle Dance.