Ben Nye Crème Foundation
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
With over 50 shades, you'll find the Ben Nye creme foundation that's right for you. Ben Nye Crème foundations are the artistic standard.
- Description: Ben Nye's Creme Foundations are remarkably diverse to subtly blend with all complexions, or to theatrically transform performers into character. These crème foundations provide full, creamy coverage that blends flawlessly.
- Proscenium (P) Series-Classic Colors ideal for all film, video or stage characters when specialty shades are required. Vivid pigmentation resists the intensity of lighting and broad staging.
- Contemporary Theatre (CT) Series-
- Lite (L) Series-Soft, natural shades impart a warm tan-peach tone from very fair to subtle tan-rose. Suitable for actors with fair to olive skin tones.
- Tan (T) Series-Subtle golden-tan shades suited for blond or brunette Anglo performers.
- Maple (MA) Series -Golden light-brown to rich brown tones provide an attractive, contemporary palette of shades for performers of color.
- Olive (Y) Series-Natural shades for actors with olive skin tones. Also useful for olive-toned ethnic characters, such as the Sharks in "Westside Story".
- Performing Arts (PAS)-
- Twenty (TW) Series-Light olive to deep warm-browns. This series compliments brunettes, olive complexions and African-American performers.
- Size: .5 oz. (25-75 Applications)
- Suggestions: Not just for stage, this is s go to foundation for Halloween P-15 Cadaver Grey and P-14 Sallow Green for Zombie makeup and P-16 Blue Spirit (applied lightly) for Vampires.
How to Use:
- Using a makeup sponge, spread a thin layer of foundation on your face using a stroking motion.
- Even out the foundation by patting it with the makeup sponge.
- Set creme makeup with Ben Nye Luxury or Classic Powders. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin.) Pat the filled powder puff lightly onto the creme makeup until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush and use a slightly damp cloth to remove extra powder that might dull colors.
- Crème foundations can be removed with a gentle makeup remover like Ben Nye Quick Cleanse.