Graftobian Personal Theatrical Makeup Kit for Students
Surviving on a student's budget? These personal student make-up kits by Graftobian are packed with value!
- Description: These unisex kits were designed to provide the student in grade school, high school or college with their own creme foundations, and contouring shades to avoid sharing of make-up by several actors.
- Size: Each kit contains the following: One 1/2 oz. creme foundation and a pallet containing a liner, highlighting shade, rouge (blush), shadowing shade and a lip color, one full length eyeliner pencil, one full length brush, face powder and puff, 3 Foam sponges for application, 1 stipple sponge and a genuinely helpful, full-color instruction sheet showing Beard laying and Old Age Make-up.
- Suggestions: If you are using this instruction sheet in conjunction with one of Graftobian’s student kits, you will need to pick up some Crepe Wool, Spirit Gum & Spirit Gum Remover and a good pair of scissors to accomplish the beard laying portion of the instructions.
Each kit should have enough makeup to complete your makeup for at least a two week run, plus rehearsals.
- #88801 Light/Fair contains #88102 Medium Bronze foundation.
- #88802 Medium/Olive contains #88105 Warm Bronze foundation
- #88803 Dark Ebony contains #88108 Olive Brown foundation.
How to Use:
Graftobian’s instructions are included in each kit and are easy to follow. The techniques mentioned with respect to these items will be the same regardless of the specific colors you are using. When creating a character, you will always have an overall foundation color, then you will have one or two shades that are darker for creating hollows, wrinkles and shadows. You will also have one or two shades that are lighter as your highlight color(s). Take a look at your kit and determine which of your colors fit those descriptions and function from that premise.