Fleet Street Dirtworks Dirt Makeup Powder - Muddy Waters
Searching for the perfect dirt powder? Look no further!
- Description: Dirtworks Muddy Waters Dirt Powder is a brown dirt color with a touch of red but not as red as some Trail Dust or Plains Dust powder. It is ideal for the skin or costumes and Muddy Waters is a perfect shade of dirt for aging or making a costume or actor appear dirty. Dirtworks Dirt Powders are the safest dirt on the market, as these cosmetic grade powders do not contain any hazardous ingredients such as talc, silica or walnut shells. Use the Muddy Waters Dirt Powder alone or with the Dirtworks Grime Sprays to create a variety of "dirty" makeups.
- Note: The Dirt works Powders are best used with the Dirtworks Dirt Bag (Sold separately) for a speedy and foolproof application. Try using Dirt-Tac (Sold separately) to help hold the powders in place.
- Color: Muddy Waters (Also available in Soot, Dark Brun, Sedona, Rotten Stone and Sand.)
- Size: 4 oz. jars.
- PPI Premiere Products Inc. is an FDA approved cosmetic manufacturer. All products are made in the USA and are cruelty-free.
- Dirt Powders remove very easily with soap and water or dry cleaning. I find they are great to use on rental costumes as they come out so easily if you need to distress or age a costume but want it returned undamaged.