Fleet Street Dirtworks Makeup Powder - Sedona
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Fleet Street Sedona Dirtworks Powder creates road dust or dirt on skin and on costumes.
- Description: Dirtworks Powders are the safest dirts on the market today. They do not contain hazardous ingredients such as talc, silica or walnut shells. Use Sedona Dirtworks Powder when you need a reddish brown dirt. It is popular as for a dusty, dirty appearance on both skin and on costumes and best of all washes off easily.
- Colors: Sedona (Also available in Soot, Dark Brun, Muddy Waters, Rotten Stone and Sand.)
- Size: 4 oz. jars.
- Note: I prefer to apply the Dirt works Powders using the Dirtworks Dirt Bag (Sold separately). I put down a drop cloth, fill the bag with powder and tie it shut and “pounce” your performer. Try some Dirt-Tac (Sold separately), it also helps hold the powders in place.
- These powders are very easily removed using just soap & water, making them perfect for the temporary distressing of costumes.
- Use alone or with the Dirtworks Grime Liquids to create a variety of "dirty" makeups. It is designed to be used in conjunction with and to compliment the popular Skin Illustrator Grunge Palette and Dirtworks Sedona Grime Spray.