Scarecrow Fake Werewolf Fangs
Beware the full moon, for the werewolf will arise! Reuse your Scarecrow fake werewolf fangs again and again.
- Description: Werewolf fangs include two sets of fangs. They come with a set of classic fangs for the top and a set of small/petite fangs for the bottom. These fangs are fully customizable to your teeth.. They can be fitted to your teeth in minutes and are completely re-usable as they can be popped in and out whenever you want...no need to refit them!
- Size: One Size.
- Coverage: Enough dental-quality molding materials to mold both fangs twice if needed.
- Everything is included in the coffin shaped box, including 4 fangs, molding materials, stir stick and detailed instructions for application. Of course as always they are sold with sufficient customizing product included for both sets of fangs. All you need is a mirror & paper towel or tissue
- Save a couple of bucks and purchase the werewolf fangs to be shared as a his and hers set of vampire fangs.
- Not recommended for children under 14 or to be used with braces or crowns.
How to Use:
Everything is included in the coffin shaped box, including 2 fangs, molding materials, stir stick and detailed instructions for application. All you need is a mirror & paper towel or tissue.
- Pour powder from one capsule into the deep side of the carry case.
- Add 7 drops of the liquid onto the powder.
- Stir with the stick provided for 10-15 seconds until the mixture is uniform.
- Scoop the glob of material into one fang.
- Gently push the fang all the way up onto your tooth, attempting to locate the best position in one motion.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes so it can harden.
- With the first fang in place, position the next fang in a mirror.
- Orient this fang relative to the first so that it has a similar angle and looks natural.( After you practiced putting it on accurately, repeat the application process.)
- When you are ready to take them off, gently push your lower teeth forward against the backside of the fang tips until you hear a slight click. Then wiggle and pull gently with your fingers until they loosen up and can be removed.