Ben Nye Clear Liquid Latex
Ben Nye’s Liquid Latex is multi- functional. Create 3D effects with Ben Nye clear liquid latex.
- Description: Ben Nye’s Liquid Latex is a multi-purpose liquid rubber. Often called slip rubber, it is applied to the skin to create blisters or wounds and is a traditional product used in creating old age wrinkles. It seals Nose and Scar Wax and can also be used for smoothing out edges on pre-made prosthetics or bald caps. It is great for creating rotting peeling skin on zombies or walking dead. In addition, it is also used to fill molds to create prosthetic appliances.
- Color: This latex looks white but dries clear (It dries to a nearly transparent look and can be covered with cream foundation or cream colors).
- Size: We carry two sizes. 1 fl. oz. or 4 fl. oz. bottles (8-20 applications per ounce).
- Warning: Do not use if you are allergic to latex. Avoid getting latex into your hair! Liquid latex will bond to body hair, to avoid getting latex stuck in your hair, shave or use a light coating of vegetable oil on areas like eyebrows first! Also try not to get it on clothing or any cloth surfaces.
How to Use:
Apply a light coat of a good moisturizing lotion before applying the liquid latex to the skin if covering a large area. Shake the liquid latex bottle very well and then apply a thin coat of latex with a brush or sponge. (These tools must be immediately washed in soapy water.)
To create wrinkles;
- Pull the skin outward during application and drying.
- Brush on the liquid latex, dry the skin using a hair dryer.
- Powder lightly then release the skin.
To create a cut;
- Paint on a wide stripe of latex the length of the scar.
- After it dries, roll the edges towards the center and coat with another layer of latex. A blow dryer is also very handy if you plan on applying multiple coats of latex to get your desired look.
To remove, simply scratch loose an edge and peel off.