Graftobian Rubber Mask Grease
Use this rubber mask grease from Graftobian to give your latex a natural look.
- Description: Rubber Mask Grease (RMG) is a castor oil based crème makeup product used to coat latex and foam latex appliances while protecting the piece and yielding a natural look at the edges of the piece where the piece meets the skin. RMG makeup blends easily over the latex appliance and surrounding skin area for smooth even coverage, and without the appliance absorbing the makeup. Individual Mask Grease are available in 46 different shades..
- Size and Coverage: 1/2 oz., 20-40 uses depending on project.
Graftobian Rubber Mask Grease is the top choice of professional special effects artists for delivering excellent coloring results for latex, bald caps, and other rubber types of prosthetics. Basically your skin has oil but latex and foam latex appliances do not and you will not get the same color on your skin and the latex or foam latex appliance without adding castor seal first or using a mask grease on the latex/ foam latex piece.
All Graftobian RMG colors are matched by the equivalent F/X Aire Airbrush Shade for ease of use for those artists who like to use both media on the same job.
How to Use:
- Apply with a brush, sponge (wet or dry) or even your fingers for customized results and color textures . For even colors, use a latex sponge and apply and blend with a patting motion.
- RMG makeup can be "set" with powder to remove the shine and allow for more durability in wear.
- Any excess powder can be lightly removed with a powder brush or damp sponge.
- RMG can be removed with a good creamy makeup remover like Albolene.