Woochie Body Hits
Woochie's Body Hits creates fake gunshot wounds and bullet holes that look realistic.
Create realistic bullet holes for emergency drills with these Body Hits.
- Description: These Woochie Latex Body Hit prosthetics comes as three separate bullet holes. They are all a light beige color and additional stage makeup and stage blood (not included) are needed to achieve the pictured effect.
- Includes: 3 Latex Body Hits- 1 ½’’ diameter with instructions.
- Size: One size fits all
- Additional Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach the bullet holes.
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover, Stage Blood
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Bruise Wheel, Face Powder and Liquid Latex , Stipple Sponge, Latex Sponge.
Cinema Secrets has been the leader in easy-to-use latex appliances for over two decades. Their Woochie line is used around the world--in the movie industry, on stage, and by consumers who want to look convincingly maimed during Halloween! Woochie prosthetics are realistic, easy to apply, and reasonably priced.
How to Use:
- Brush Spirit Gum (not included) on the back of the Body Hit anywhere it the will be touching the skin. Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin. For best adhesion, remove the Body Hit and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the spirit gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky.
- Position the Body Hit onto the skin in the desired area and press into place (Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.)
- To hide edges of the appliance, apply a thin layer of Latex over the edges with a makeup sponge using a patting motion. Let dry and powder. Repeat if necessary. Several thin layers will work better than thick layers.
- Using a cotton swab or brush, apply Stage Blood or Blood Gel to any area you desire to have a bloody look.
- To add bruises and trauma after the application of the Body Hits, use a Bruise Wheel and a small piece of Black Stipple Sponge. Apply the makeup from the lightest to darkest colors, starting with the yellow in the center of the bruised area and following with the red and purple around the outside edges.
- Using a piece of white latex sponge, blend the colors outward from the center.
- Powder to set. Dust off excess powder with damp towel or sponge.
- Removal-Before removing the Woochie appliance, the excess blood should be wiped off using a paper towel and warm water. Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie appliance. Be careful when working around the eyes, to not get any remover or blood in the eyes. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.