Woochie Pro FX Bald Cap
Cinema Secret’s newest, longer necked bald Cap is here!
- Description: A bald cap is an appliance used to mask a wearer's hair and create the illusion that they are bald. Woochie Pro FX bald caps are just a little better than their excellent regular bald caps. They are made in the USA and the quality shows. They are constructed with a longer neck line so hiding the back edges has never been easier. Included are extensive instructions for the t fit and adhesion and tips on treating the cap to accept makeup and correct application of color.
- Includes: One beige latex Pro FX bald cap and instructions for application.
- Size: One Size fits most adults.
- Additional Products: Spirit gum and remover combo (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Scissors, liquid latex, castor sealer and cream makeup are also recommended for a more realistic look.
How to Use:
Tips-Latex bald caps are thin and usually need cream makeup to hide the hair underneath. Allow at least an hour to complete the makeup application.
1. More complete instructions are included with the bald cap, but basically you need to pin and/or gel down the hair such that it is as flat against the head.
2. Fit, mark and trim the bald cap as needed. (Leave the back of the neck on your bald cap long enough to tuck under the back of your shirt and bend the head forward before marking or gluing the neck or you won’t be able to bend it after you glue the edges down.)
3. Reapply the cap and working in small sections of about two inches, apply your spirit gum to the edges of the cap.
4. After gluing, brush a thin line of liquid latex just along the cap's edge in order to hide the edge.
5. Apply Castor Seal.
6. Apply makeup so that the facial skin tone matches the bald cap tone.
7. Powder to finish.
8. Remove the bald cap using Spirit Gum remover.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.