Women’s 1920’s Finger Wave Gatsby Wig
Look like a genuine flapper with a women's 1920's finger wave Gatsby wig.
- Description: The New Gatsby Wig is a finger wave style wig perfect for any flapper. This Marcel Wave (or heat set finger wave) wig has a skin part, finger waves in the front and small curls in the back. The 20's had more hairstyles than just the bob, and this finger wave style is an excellent alternative.
- Colors: Black, Blonde, Brown and Auburn (#350)
- Fiber: 100% Synthetic Fiber with plastic front part.
- Length: N/A
- Manufacturer: Lacey Costume Wig
- Cap Style: Net cap with adjustable elastic on the back to accommodate different head sizes.
- This quality wig is great for stage.
- Note: Wigs are not returnable.
- Trivia: Finger waves were developed in the 1920's to add style to, and soften the hard appearance of, the bobbed hairstyles that became very popular during the flapper period. Many Hollywood movie stars wore the latest finger waves which contributed to the popularity and evolution of this style. FINGER WAVING is the shaping or molding of the hair while wet into "s"-shaped curved undulations with the fingers and comb. These waves when dried without being disturbed will fall into beautiful deep waves.