Woochie Everlasting Kiss Prosthetic
Woochie's fake vampire bit is hand painted and excellently detailed.
- Description: This Woochie Latex ‘’Everlasting Kiss’’ vampire bite prosthetics comes as one 3’’ piece. It is a light beige color and is hand painted with blood drops. Additional Stage Blood, Spirit Gum and Remover (not included)are needed to achieve the pictured effect
- Includes: One Vampire Bite Wound measuring 3'' across with instructions.
- Size: One size fits all.
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the bites
- Recommended Products: Stage Blood, Castor Sealer, Crème Foundations, Face Powder and Liquid Latex
Cinema Secrets has been the leader in easy-to-use latex appliances for over two decades. Their Woochie line is used around the world--in the movie industry, on stage, and by consumers who want to look convincingly maimed during Halloween! Woochie prosthetics are realistic, easy to apply, and reasonably priced.
How to Use:
- Hold the appliance against the skin to determine proper placement. Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces. Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.
- Brush on Cinema Secrets Spirit Gum to the back of any area where the Everlasting Kiss is touching the skin.
- For best adhesion, remove the Everlasting Kiss and use the piece itself or your index finger to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then Firmly press the piece back into place.
- Using a cotton swab or brush, apply stage blood to any area you desire.
- For thinner edges, after applying the Everlasting Kiss to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Everlasting Kiss may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge with a thin coat of Liquid Latex. Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time. Powder the dried latex when finished.
- Using a piece of White Latex Sponge apply a cream foundation matching your skin tone. Powder, with a Colorless Powder, this will help prevent the makeup from rubbing off easily. Dust off excess powder with damp towel or tissue.
- Removal-Before removing the Everlasting Kiss, the excess blood should be wiped off using a paper towel and warm water. Using a small brush or cotton swab, work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Everlasting Kiss.. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive/makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the Everlasting Kiss with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.