1940- USAF Death Before Dishonor Tattoo
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Man, Love your tattoos!
- Description: Tinsley Transfer's tattoos are all professional film quality tattoos. These tattoos are seen in many movies including Pearl Harbor. These vintage tattoos average from 4''- 6'' tall. They are all professional quality with great staying power. The tattoos go on easily just Place, Soak, Peel and Go!
- Styles: 9 retro styles including Snake, Cobra, Rose, Ship, One Fine Dame, Sword, Heart/Anchor, Skull and Eagle.
- Includes: One Death before Dishonor Temporary Tattoo and instructions.
- Size: One Size. (5 ½” tall).
- For over 10 years Christian Tinsley has been producing the most realistic temporary tattoos for the motion picture and television industry. Tinsley Transfer’s goal is to bring you the same high standards that they provide for Hollywood's biggest stars. It's easy to see that these temporary tattoos and tattoo sleeve designs are second to none.
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
- Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
- Cut out tattoo. Cut close to the image for accurate application.
- Remove clear, protective top sheet.
- Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
- Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
- Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
- To remove-Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.