Ben Nye Pressed Matte Eyeshadow
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Ben Nye matte eyeshadow is considered some of the best shadow. Contour, shape, and style the eyes with this distinctive collection of pressed colors.
- Description: Discover the array of 44 rich shades of Ben Nye’s Powder Eye Shadows ranging from delicately neutral to vibrantly dramatic. The silky eye shadow texture assures velvety smooth application and a matte finish (except ES-332 Misty Lilac). Apply dry or apply using water or a mixing liquid.
- Size and Coverage: .12 oz. refillable shadows in a hinged top case. (25-150 applications)
- Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, isopropyl pa.itate, dimethicone, lauroyl lysine, niylon-12, silica, cyclomethicone, tocopheryl (vit. e) acetate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben ethylparaben, polysorbate 20. May contain mica, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium hydroxide green, yellow 5, chromium oxide green, red 30, red 7, red 6, yellow 6. Parfum free.
How to Use:
- Choose three complementing eye shadow colors that are light, medium, and dark in intensity. The medium color is the base, the lightest color is the highlighter, and the darkest color is the contour.
- Using a small brush or applicator, apply the base, or medium color, onto the main area of your eyelid that is directly over your eyeball; go slightly into the crease with it. Sweep the eye shadow slightly out at the outside edge.
- Apply the lightest color, or highlighter, above the base and up to the brow. Sweep it out slightly at the outside edge as you did with the first color.
- Apply the darkest color, or contour, to the crease, sweeping again to the edge.
- Remove with soap and water or eye makeup remover.