by Fun World
It only looks like this knife is dripping blood.
- Description: This plastic Bleeding Machete consists of a clear plastic blade with a grey plastic blade and fake blood inside and is attached to a black faux wood handle. When this machete is held up, the blood pours into the hallow handle, leaving only traces of blood on the blade. When the machete is held in a downward position, the blood runs down the blade and pools inside the clear plastic blade so it appears the blade is dripping blood.
- Color: Grey, black and red.
- Includes: One plastic knife.
- Size: One Size. (This knife measures 21’’ long).
- Materials: Plastic and liquids (Liquids: ethyendiamine tetraacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, parabens, citric acid, acid red #27 and water)
- Caution: Be careful not to break this knife. The fake blood inside may permanently stain certain fabrics and carpets if the weapon is broken and the fake blood is released.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up. Adult supervision is suggested. This bleeding knife is designed as a Halloween prop. Do not use this against any living objects and do not hit it against hard surfaces or it will break.
- Does not include tombstone or skull.