Blind Referee Costume Kit
by Fun World
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
How many times have you yelled at a ref for not keeping their eye on the ball?
- Description: Now you can put yourself in their shoes. This Blind Referee Costume Kit comes with everything you need to call a game as well as they do. This costume kit includes a classic referee’s black and white jersey, a pair of dark sunglasses and a blind person’s red and whitelong cane. Just add your own black pants and let the games begin.
- Includes: Shirt, Sunglasses and Cane.
- Size: One Size fits most adults. The shirt fits up to a 44’’ chest. (The model is 5’10’’, 185 lbs.)
- Materials: Polyester shirt, Plastic cane and glasses.
- Pants not included.
- Recommended for ages 15 and up.
- Note: The plastic probing cane arrives in three pieces that slip into each other to create a cascading cane that can stretch from 28’’ to 50’’. It is meant for effect and cannot be used as an actual long/ tapping cane for the blind.
- Care Instructions: The shirt is hand washable, separately in cold water. Line dry, cool iron if necessary.