Mehron Bruise Makeup ProColorRing
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Create a bruise at any stage with the Mehron bruise makeup ProColorRing.
- Description: This palette contains cream makeup used to create a bruise effect of any age. Bruises start Red (Bloody Rose) and progress to Yellow (Maize Yellow) and this ring captures those colors.
- Colors: 5 Colors- Bloody Rose, Burnt Maroon, Midnight Sky, Spanish Olive and Maize Yellow
- Size: 1 oz. wheel (75-500 Applications)
- Suggestions: You can create a thin stain of color by blending a few drops of alcohol and the cream color on a brush.
How to Use:
- Find pictures of bruises or black eyes for references when creating realistic bruises. Remember like a bruise, as a black eye heals, the swelling around the eye decreases, and the bruise changes colors and gradually fades away.
- Apply desired colors with a non latex wedge or stipple sponge.
- Work from Light to Dark.
- Use Bloody Rose to create a fresh bruise and add Burnt Maroon and Midnight Sky to create an older bruise. Spanish Olive and Maize Yellow are used to create a healing bruise effect.
- For a smudge proof finish, dust with setting powder.
- Remove the cream makeup with baby wipes, wet ones or a creamy makeup remover.