Graftobian Clear Liquid Latex
Now you see it, now you don't!
- Description: Graftobian Clear Liquid Latex formula is white when wet, crystal clear when dried. Good for everything from adhering lightweight facial appliances to creation of scars and blisters and wrinkled skin to coating appliance and wax edges and surfaces prior to applying colored make-up.
- Size: 1 oz. bottle with brush, 2 oz. or 8 oz. bottle.
- Tip: Avoid getting latex on hair and shave or use a light coating of vegetable oil on areas like eyebrows first!
You'll find no better quality Liquid Latex in the land. This quality is obvious for the latex appliance makers out there. You'll be happy to know that this latex is tremendous for making latex pieces. This clear liquid latex is available in 3 sizes and has the highest elasticity of any liquid latex on the market.
Suggestions: Keep out of hair and clothing or any cloth surfaces. Liquid Latex will bond to body hair.
How to Use:
- Apply a light coat of a good moisturizing lotion before applying the liquid latex to the skin if covering a large area.
- Shake the liquid latex bottle very well.
- Apply a thin coat of latex with a brush or sponge. (These tools must be immediately washed in soapy water.)
- To create wrinkles, pull the skin outward during application and drying. Powder lightly. Release the skin.
- To create a cut, paint on a wide stripe of latex the length of the scar. After it dries, roll the edges towards the center and coat with another layer of latex.
- A blow dryer is also very handy if you plan on applying multiple coats of latex to get your desired look.
- To remove, simply scratch loose an edge and peel off.