Ben Nye Crème Colors Professional Makeup
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Choose from 28 different shades of Ben Nye Creme Colors professional makeup. These versatile Crème Colors will compliment your creativity!
- Description: There is no limit to your designs with 28 different colors to choose from. Ben Nye’s richly pigmented, moist Crème Color Liners are ideal for primary and secondary accent shades to create dramatic, animal, clown, or fantasy makeups. Apply directly to bare skin, blend into foundation, or paint over set makeup for subtle to highly dramatic effects. Set crème colors with Neutral Set Powder to retain brilliance and resist perspiration.
- Size: .25 oz. (35-125 applications).
- Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Talc, Petrolatum, Copernica, Cerifera (Carnauba,) Ceresin, Cera Alba (Beeswax,) Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil,) Swualine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, ButylParaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate.
- May Contain: CI No. 77891, 77491, 77492, 77499, 77007, 77289, 77288, 19140, 47005, 42090, 77742 (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Green, Yellow 5, Yellow 10, Blue 1, Manganese Violet,) Parfum Free.
- Note: Some colors may temporarily stain skin.
How to Use:
- A few colors may temporarily stain skin, so apply a light application of cold cream or Albolene before using Bright Colors.
- Using a brush or sponge, apply the crème colors as desired.
- After each color, you need to "set" the color (Unless you want them to blend, then powder at the end of your design). Use a neutral set face powder and powder puff to lightly press the powder into the color. Setting each color as you use it prevents your colors from smearing or blending into each other.
- Remove with a creamy makeup remover like Albolene. Smooth on remover and wipe off with a tissue.
- Finally, clean skin with your own cleanser.