Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Look like the Queen of France!
- Description: This high hairstyle, called the pouf, is perfect for any Marie Antoinette or 18th Century court hairstyle. This wig has Bottom of Formside and front curls as well as small curls framing the face. The back hair is generally styled in a smooth back comb at the top and tight curls near the nape. Long curls are left hanging at the nape of the neck. One size fits all.
- Colors: White, Blonde
- Length: This wig measures about 6 '' tall from the top of the head.
- Fiber: 100% Synthetic Fiber
- Collection/Manufacturer: Enigma Wigs from Alicia International
- Cap Style: The wig has a stiffer net cap with elastic sides to accommodate different head sizes. The cap is built up about 6’’ from the top of the head, so two pieces of ribbon cross inside the cap to give a tighter fit to the head.
- This is a very nice wig and has “good bones”, but I find it often needs some re-combing and may need pinning of the curls for a finished look.