Mehron Extra Flesh Special Effects Wound Makeup with Fixative "A"
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Mehron Extra Flesh is a professional quality special effects wound makeup.
- Description: Extra Flesh is a synthetic, fibrous makeup product that can be reused and is easy to apply and remove. It is easy to use; just rip off a chunk, dab it on and blend it out. This special carded package of Extra Flesh comes with a safe non-toxic sealer, Fixative A to complete your wounds, burns, etc.
- Size: .3 oz. Extra Flesh and .25 oz. Fixative A, carded with instructions.
- Great for children or adults.
- Suggestions: Put a little cold cream or makeup remover on your fingers before smoothing out the edges, to keep the Extra Flesh from sticking to your fingers.
How to Use:
- Rip off a piece of wax and apply directly to the skin.
- Using your fingers, smooth out the edges
- Seal with Fixitive A.
- Remove by peeling off as much product as possible and remove the remaining residue with makeup remover.
- Wash with soap and water.