Foam Pick Axe
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
If it is off to work you go, don’t forget your tools!
- Description: This sturdy Foam Pickaxe has great detail and is textured and painted to look like weathered wood and hand forged steel. This one-piece pick axe features a look of a well-loved and often repaired pick axe making it perfect for a Seven Dwarves prop or even a LARP dwarf miner. This pick axe only weighs a little under 10 ounces so carry it around all day as you whistle a happy tune.
- Includes: One Foam Pick Axe.
- Size: One size. (It axe handle measures 18.9’’ long and the blade measures 14’’ long and 2.5’’ at its widest point).
- Materials: Foam Rubber
- Warning: Not recommended for children under 14.
- Trivia: A pickaxe is a hand tool with a long handle at right angles to a curved iron or steel bar with a point at one end and a chisel or point at the other, used for breaking up hard ground or rock. The head is usually made of metal, and the handle is most commonly wood. The head is a spike ending in a sharp point, may curve slightly, and often has a counter-weight to improve ease of use. The stronger the spike, the more effectively the tool can pierce the surface. Rocking the embedded spike about and removing it can then break up the surface.