Fourth Doctor Deluxe Long Scarf
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Create the Iconic look of the Doctor in his fourth incarnation with this wonderful striped scarf.
- Description: This Fourth Doctor Deluxe Long Scarf features the iconic colors and patterns of the good Doctor’s neck wear in his fourth incarnation in the series, Doctor Who. This is one item that fans of the BBC's Doctor Who and the 4th Doctor do not want to miss! Wear it like the Doctor does, it happily dangles somewhere between your waist and your knees, depending on how many loops you do and how tight you wear it around your neck.
- Colors: Tan, Dark Brown, Forest Green, Ochre, grey and maroon stripes
- Includes: Scarf
- Sizes: One Size. (The scarf measures 8 ½’’ wide by 12’ long)
- Materials: 100% Acrylic
- Officially licensed by BBC Worldwide Limited.
- Trivia: When Tom Baker was cast as the Fourth Doctor in the Doctor Who Series, costume designer James Acheson picked up a load of wool and asked a knitter (Begonia Pope) to knit a scarf for Tom. The story goes, she used all the wool Acheson had given her resulting in a scarf that was some twenty feet long. This unusual scarf was well received by the cast and crew, and after being shortened slightly, it was worn by Baker and became an iconic look of the Fourth Doctor.