Girl's Dancing Queen 50's Costume
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Flash back to the 1950’s and have some fun this Halloween!
- Description: This Girl's Dancing Queen Costume brings back the look of the ladies featured in the musical “Grease”. The one piece jump suit features a velvet short sleeved onesie with a light beige fabric neck inset making it look like the top is falling off the shoulders but it won’t. The back has a 16’’ deep opening for ease of access that closes with a button at the top and is held closed with the enclosed 2’’ wide faux leather belt with a rhinestone studded belt buckle. The look is completed with a leopard print neck scarf.
- Includes: Jumpsuit, belt and scarf.
- Note: The costume is slightly different then pictured, please read the description as there are no returns on this costume. The scarf is leopard print and not black as pictured and the belt has a large rectangular rhinestone buckle.
- Size: Girl's Large. (Size 12-14, age 8-10 The chest and waist measure 34’’ around and the hips measure 38’’ around.The belt fits a 23’’ to 29’’ waist.)
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester jumpsuit and scarf. Vinyl belt with plastic buckle.
- Does not include jewelry, glasses, wig, black scarf or shoes.