Graftobian F/X Gelatin Special Effects Makeup
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Use F/X gelatin special effects makeup for how to make fake wounds and burns. Want the look of a mangled face? Here's the fast and simple way to achieve it!
- Description: Graftobian’s F/X Gelatin is a quick and easy way to create burns, scars and torn skin. This Heat and Serve product is easy to use-simply heat it up in the bottle, test it on your wrist, then squirt it on the skin, blend it and mix it and let it set.
- Colors: Each kit includes 3 colors, light flesh, blood red and mucous clear.
- Size: Kit includes 3-2 oz. of F/X Gelatin in Flesh, Blood Red and Mucous Clear as well as instructions for use.
- Suggestions: Add more blood products if desired for more realism. Do Not microwave F/X Gelatin- set it in hot water.
How to Use:
- Simply heat bottle in microwave for 30-36 seconds until F/X Gelatin is fluid (test temperature on wrist to make sure it's not too hot for your face or other body location.)
- Apply color(s) to desired area and shape, swirl, mix etc...until the F/X Gelatin has cooled.
- Once F/X Gelatin has cooled, it will stay in place, but it will remain very flexible.
- Peel off to remove.