Grey 30'' Showgirl Wig
by Lacey Wigs
This a great start to an elegant older woman wig.
- Description: This Discount Showgirl Wig in a salt and pepper mixed grey is beautiful worn down, tied into a loose ponytail or bun or set and styled into an elegant up-do for your next over 60 women’s character look. This wig features 30’’ wavy synthetic hair and a plastic “skin” center part.
- Colors: Grey
- Size: One size fits all
- Fiber: 100% Synthetic Fiber
- Length: 30’’
- Manufacturer: Lacey Costume Wig
- Cap Style: This wig has a stretch lace with adjustable Velcro tab in back to accommodate different head sizes.
- Great wig straight out of the package. We photograph our wigs straight out of the package, so what you see is what you get.
- This wig is completely washable: Fill a sink or tub should be filled with lukewarm water. (Any temperature higher than that can damage the wig’s fibers.) The wig should be submerged in the water, so that all of the hair, along with the wig cap, is completely wet. Once removed from the water, add a small amount of gentle shampoo should be added to the water and mixed in. The wig can then be gently agitated under the water to ensure full distribution of the shampoo. Carefully rinse the wig in under cold water. The direction of the water flow is crucial in order to maintain a smooth and silky wig. The water should flow in the direction of the wig’s hair, from root to tip. If water flows in any other direction, tangling can easily occur. The wig must be rinsed thoroughly, to ensure that no shampoo is left in the fibers. Let the wig air dry. Do not rub, squeeze, twist or wring hair. Place on a folding stand (or even a can of hairspray) and allow to air dry. To avoid stretching the cap, never place a damp wig on a mannequin or Styrofoam head. Do not brush or comb the wig until completely dry. Do not use curling irons, blow dryers or electric rollers on synthetic wigs.
- Note: Gets a little fly away with too much brushing.