Large Glitter Wand/Staff
You have no power here! Begone, before somebody drops a house on you, too!
- Description: Sometimes a little glitter wand is just not going to make it. Show you mean business with this oversized Large Star Wand/ Staff. Perfect for a Glinda, a Fairy God Mother or Fairy Queen who wants to wield some real power, this Large Glitter Wand reaches over 37’’ tall and it’s 7’’ star holds no secret powers but its size, three dimensional construction and complete glitter coverage will impress the minions.
- Includes: One star wand (The staff is separated into two sections that easily click together).
- Color: Silver star and Grey staff (Not black as pictured).
- Size: One size. (The two part staff clicks together to reach 31 1/2’’ tall and the star measures 7’’ across.)
- Fabric Content: Plastic
- Complete your own costume with this magical Large Glitter Wand or add it to a Glinda Costume for a touch of fun and originality. Don’t forget a beautiful Strawberry Blonde Wig to make the costume complete.
- Trivia: Glinda is a fictional character invented by L. Frank Baum, author and creator of the Oz legacy. She is the beautiful and independent Good Witch of the South who is introduced in Baum's first Oz book titled The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, published in 1900. She appears at the very end of Baum's story in the twenty third chapter of the novel titled Glinda the Good Grants Dorothy's Wish. Glinda lives in the magical Land of Oz. She is the official ruler of Oz's southern quadrant called Quadling Country. Glinda is the most educated and respected sorceress in all of Oz--she is forever immortal and rumored to be many hundreds, (possibly even thousands) of years old despite her lively personality and youthful appearance.