Latex Vulcan Pointed Ears
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Live long and prosper!
- Description: These pointed latex ears, a trademark of the Vulcan image, are a quick and easy way to capture a Vulcan, fairy or elf like look. No adhesive needed, these Vulcan Pointed Ears are constructed to slip over the whole ear. They are perfect for a quick Halloween accessory or any time you need easy on and easy off pointed ears.
- Includes: One set of latex pointed ears.
- Size: One Size. Not intended for children under 14 years of age. (These ears measure 4 ½” tall).
- Note: These ears are too large for smaller ears. These latex ears have large back openings measuring 3’’ tall making them fit easily over the whole ear but it also makes them only stay in place on larger ears without easily slipping off.
- Contents: Latex
- Trivia: Vulcans are an extraterrestrial humanoid species in the Star Trek franchise who originate from the planet Vulcan. In the various Star Trek television series and movies, they are noted for their attempt to live by reason and logic with no interference from emotion. The main physical differences between humans and Vulcans are their eyebrows and ears: the former are arched and upswept, while the latter feature auricle ( the visible part of the ear that resides outside of the head) which taper to a point at the top.
- WARNING: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.