Ben Nye Liquid Latex
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Ben Nye’s Liquid Latex is a multi-purpose liquid rubber.
- Description: Liquid Latex is used to create 3D appliances. It seals Nose and Scar Wax. It can also be used for smoothing out edges on pre-made prosthetics or bald caps or it can be applied to the skin to create blisters and wounds. This latex dries to a nearly transparent, fair flesh tone.
- Size: 2 fl. oz., 8 fl. oz. or 16 fl. oz. jug (8-20 applications per ounce).
- Suggestions: Keep out of hair and clothing or any cloth surfaces. Liquid Latex will bond to body hair, avoid getting latex on hair and shave or use a light coating of vegetable oil on areas like eyebrows first!
How to Use:
- Apply a light coat of a good moisturizing lotion before applying the liquid latex to the skin if covering a large area.
- Shake the liquid latex bottle very well and then apply a thin coat of latex with a brush or sponge. (These tools must be immediately washed in soapy water.)
- To create wrinkles, pull the skin outward during application and drying.
- Powder lightly. Release the skin.
- To create a cut, paint on a wide stripe of latex the length of the scar.
- After it dries, roll the edges towards the center and coat with another layer of latex.
- A blow dryer is also very handy if you plan on applying multiple coats of latex to get your desired look.
- To remove, simply scratch loose an edge and peel off.