Mehron Mini-Pro Theatrical Makeup Kit for Students
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Together with the help of theatre experts, Mehron has updated and simplified their Mini-Pro student makeup kits!
- Description: Experience this kit equipped with exactly what modern performer needs to get ready for his/her performance. The kit includes more versatile colors and additional accent shades that can be used on the eyes, cheeks, lips, etc.
- Colors: KMP-NF (Fair/Olive Fair), KMP-NM (Medium/ Olive Medium), KMP-ND (Medium Dark/ Dark).
- Includes: 8 Color Palette (includes 4 Creamblend Foundations, Highlight Eye Cream, Shadow Eye Cream, Cheek and Lip color), Colorset Powder, Eye Liner Pencil, Brush, Stipple Sponge, 2 Non-Latex Sponges, Powder Puff and Instruction Booklet.
- Creamblend Colors:
- KMP-NF (Fair/Olive Fair) includes TV2- Ivory Bisque,TV-4 Soft Beige, OS2- Light Olive and OS4-Medium Light Olive.
- KMP-NM (Medium/Olive Medium) includes TV6- Light Tan, TV-8 Medium Tan, OS6- Medium Olive and OS8- Medium Dark.
- KMP-ND (Medium Dark/ Dark) includes OS10-Dark Olive, LE- Light Ebony, ME- Medium Ebony and 10C- Ebony.
- Suggestions: Baby wipes make great makeup removers and are an affordable solution for a large cast.
How to Use:
- Apply an even coat of foundation over the entire face, using the sponge applicator and a patting motion and blend into the neck.
- Once a foundation is applied, use the lighter and darker colors in the palette to emphasize or create highlights and shadows such as age lines. Be sure to blend highlights and shadows well .
- A little color is needed on the cheeks and lips because stage lights tend to wash out the face. Apply blush with a soft hand using the sponge applicator.
- The same color can be applied with the small brush to the lips.
- Line the eye and use the lighter and darker colors in the palette as eye shadows.
- Powder to Set.
- Remove with cold cream or a creamy makeup remover like Albolene (not included.)