FX Transfers Fake Blisters - Outbreak
How to make fake blisters is a breeze with Outbreak FX Transfers.
- Description: Why not bring it to the party by wearing OUTBREAK to your next party? Wear the infected grossness out in public and see what kind of reaction you get... Easy to use, these blisters blend seamlessly into your skin. These 3D transfers look extremely realistic, need no extra adhesive and are latex free. All you need is scissors, water and your imagination!
- Includes: Up to four sets of blisters. Includes instructions.
- Size: One size (They blister groupings range from 1” to 3 ½” across).
- Pro Tips: All you need to do is take a few minutes and watch a 3D FX Transfer video. (You Tube video) It tells you everything from how to open the package to applying the 3D FX Transfer and dressing it.
- 3D FX Transfers are the revolutionary prosthetic for your Halloween Costume or special event. No need for sticky glues anymore. These 3D transfers apply with water and are latex free. They look extremely realistic and blend seamlessly into your skin. You can use any kind of makeup that is a crème, liquid, water or alcohol activated. Fake Blood on these 3D FX Transfers will help achieve those realistic looks. Don't go to this year’s party with those hard to apply makeups that end up itching and falling off half way through the evening. Use the Tinsley Transfer 3D FX Transfer this year!
- Suggested Products: Cream Makeup, Stage Blood.