Patriotic 50s Cat Eye Glasses
Original Price $9.99
Current Price $7.95
Show your true red, white and blue colors this Fourth of July!
- Description: Celebrate the holidays with vintage style. These 1950s style Cat Eye Patriotic Glasses are the cat’s meow. They feature red and white flag stripe frames studded with blue rhinestones, red temples and patriotic blue lenses with nine silver stars printed at the top corner of each lenses.
- Color: Red and white frames and blue lenses.
- Size: One size fits most adults. (Not intended for children under 14)
- Materials: Plastic, Plastic hinges.
- These glasses offer UV 400 protection making them perfect for viewing Fourth of July parades, enjoying Memorial Day picnics or attending any home town event that brings out your patriotic pride. Put up your hair and add a red bandana. Tie it Rosie the Riveter style and add some bright red lipstick to complete your vintage look.
- Rosie the Riveter is a cultural icon of the United States representing the American women who worked in factories and shipyards during World War II, many of whom produced munitions, airplanes, ships and other war supplies. Rosie the Riveter is commonly used as a symbol of feminism and women's economic power.