Ben Nye Primary Crème Face and Body Paint Makeup Palette (6 Colors)
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Ben Nye's Creme Makeup has intense pigmentation in a smooth creme formula.
- Description: This makeup provides consistent application, blending, versatility and durability. The Primary Creme Palette includes six essential paint shades for face, character or body painting. The palette also includes a useful flat brush.
- Colors: RCL-1 White, RCR-01 True Red, RCL-19 Blue, RCL-5 Yellow, RCL-211 Kelly Green, RCL-29 Black, in a metal palette w/ flat makeup brush.
- Size: 1 oz. each (75-300 applications).
- Suggestions: Your choice-powder between each color if you want separate colors (as in clown makeup) or apply the colors and let them blend at the edges before powdering.
How to Use:
- Using a brush or a makeup sponge, spread a thin layer of the color on your face or body using a stroking motion.
- These crème colors are set by filling a powder puff with translucent theatrical face powder. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin.)
- Pat the filled powder puff until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush and use a slightly damp cloth to remove extra powder that might dull colors.
- Crème colors can be removed with a creamy makeup remover like Albolene.