Rainbow 80 Gram Chandelle Feather Boa
by SA Feather
This Rainbow Chandelle Feather Boa is economical yet looks beautifully elegant.
- Description: Not to be confused with a turkey feather boa, these Chandelle Feather Boas are constructed from only the best quality feathers. They are made of feathers or "flats" from a turkey that are stripped from the stem, split in two and then perfectly dyed to a vibrant rainbow of colors. The feathers are then hand sewn onto a cotton cord making them ideal for cutting into smaller pieces without unraveling (you can get 4 – 18’’ long rainbows from each boa). You can use these boas for costuming, decorating or events.
- Colors: Seven colors in each boa ranging from purple, blue, turquoise, green, yellow, orange to red.
- Size: One size-Each 80 gram Feather Boa measures 72’’ (6 FEET) long and measures approximately 8-9’’ wide.
- as they relate to naturally occurring variations in the feathers. We cannot guarantee exact color matching or color fastness on any dyed feather products.
- Hint: Let your boa breath! A boa may look thin and flat right out of the package so let it hang and air out for a few hours or overnight to let the boa fluff up to its full potential.