Graftobian Rubber Mask Grease Palette
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Graftobian Rubber Mask Grease is the top choice of professional special effects artists for delivering excellent coloring results for latex, bald caps, and other rubber types of prosthetics.
- Description: Rubber Mask Grease (RMG) is a castor oil based creme makeup product used to coat latex and foam latex appliances while protecting the piece and yielding a natural look at the edges of the piece where the piece meets the skin.
- Colors: #8600 Basic Shades palette includes white, black, red, deep yellow, yellow, green, blue, light cream, ebony, special dark, milk chocolate, natural tan, warm tan, med. honey, warm honey, med. highlight, light olive, dark bronze, Egyptian and rose blush. This 20 Color palette offers the most popular colors in a handy snap case. (Individual refill colors are sold separately.)
- Size and Coverage: 20- ½ oz. mask grease in a 13 x 10 x 1.25 inch black laptop style, foam lined snap case.
How to Use:
- Apply with a brush, sponge (wet or dry) or even your fingers for customized results and color textures. For even colors, use a latex sponge and apply and blend with a patting motion.
- RMG makeup can be "set" with powder to remove the shine and allow for more durability in wear.
- Any excess powder can be lightly removed with a powder brush or damp sponge.
- RMG can be removed with a good creamy makeup remover like Albolene.