Sherlock Holmes Cap
by Jacobson Hat
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
‘’How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?’’ –Sherlock Holmes
- Description: This Sherlock Holmes or deer stalker hat features a pair of fore and aft 2 ½’’brims and two 4’’, flexible side flaps. The side flaps can be worn down or tied under the chin or tied up above the crown to keep them out of the way when not in use. It also has an inner elastic band, allowing it to fit many head sizes.
- Color: Black and White houndstooth pattern
- Size: One size fits children and adults.(Runs slightly small but stretches to fit a 23’’ head).
- Costume Suggestions: Detective, Hunter, Sherlock Holmes
- Trivia: A deerstalker is a type of hat is typically worn in rural areas, often for hunting especially deer stalking. The dual brims provide sun protection for the face and neck of the wearer. Because of the hat's popular association with Sherlock Holmes, it is also a stereotypical hat of a detective.