Skin Illustrator Flesh Tone Palette
The Skin Illustrator Flesh Tone Palette contains skin tone colors with warming/cooling adjusters that are ideal for fine tuning a skin tone mix to create a perfect match.
- Description: Skin Illustrator is a durable, alcohol-based makeup that's water and abrasion resistant. Skin Illustrator can be used alone or in conjunction with your favorite PAX, Rubber Mask Grease, Cream or Liquid Makeup. Skin Illustrator's Fleshtone colors are premixed with warming and cooling adjusters to create a wide range or skin tones. Uses include covering difficult blemishes, application under a beauty makeup, covering tattoos, covering skin discolorations, coloring hair, and creating effects. Skin Illustrator colors can be activated with a spray or dab of 99% alcohol to apply and it requires very little touch up other than an occasional powdering.
- Includes: Rice Paper, Natural #1, Natural #2, Lao #1, Lao #2, Cedar Brown, Vein Tone, Coral Adjuster, Olive Adjuster #2 and Rose Adjuster #2.
- Size: 10 Color Palette
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!
- The colors available in the FLESH TONE PALETTE range from the palest of pink tones to the deepest rich yellow tones. The system contains skin tone colors with warming/cooling adjusters that are ideal for fine tuning a skin tone mix that's a perfect match, or for creating a subtle bruising for close camera work. RICE PAPER, the staple of the palette, can be used as a white color to lighten a particular mix, or on its own to match the skin.
- You can start with Natural 1 & 2 as the basis for most Caucasian skin tones. Lao 1 & 2 will be the basis for your yellow undertone subjects. Starting with these tones you can lighten them with Rice Paper or darken them with Cedar Brown or the darker tones in the Dark Fleshtone Palette. To warm the tones add a little Coral Adjuster, Rose Adjuster II or the warm tones in the Complexion Palette. To cool the tones add a little Olive Adjuster II, Veintone or Cool Tone from the Complexion Palette. Cedar Brown is a warm yellow-based brown that can help create a tan or darken any of the flesh tones.
- You must use 99% alcohol to properly activate the color pigment. Do not use 70% alcohol, acetone, water, or any other kind of solvent.
- Remove with Telesis Makeup Remover.