Skin Illustrator FX Palette
With this Skin Illustrator FX palette, you'll be able to create an endless number of fake injuries or wounds.
- Description: Skin Illustrator is a durable, alcohol-based makeup that's water and abrasion resistant. Skin Illustrator can be used alone or in conjunction with your favorite PAX, Rubber Mask Grease, Cream or Liquid Makeup. The Skin Illustrator FX palette can simulate 1st, 2nd & 3rd degree burns, cuts, scrapes, scabs, and bruises. The FX Palette seamlessly integrates with the Flesh Tone Palette to create varying degrees of injuries and illnesses Skin Illustrator colors can be activated with a spray or dab of 99% alcohol to apply and it requires very little touch up other than an occasional powdering.
- Includes: Blood Tone, Aged Blood, Bruise Tone, Ulta Blue, Black, Prime Red, Burnt Orange, Prime Yellow, Green and White
- Size: 10 Color Palette
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!
- Tested on feature film productions by a team of award winning makeup artists, FX has already proven itself a valuable addition to anyone’s makeup kit.
- BLOOD TONE was created specifically to aid the artist in the struggle of feature film continuity and syrup based bloods. It is a realistic natural blood color that can easily be altered to a deeper, more theatrical color blood with the addition of ULTRA BLUE. Conventional bloods will wear or flake away after your actor has left the chair, but with a stand-alone application of BLOOD TONE plus a topical application of KY Jelly, your blood work will look good all day without rubbing off or staining the actor’s costume. When working with the BLOOD TONE, a thin application of KY provides a nice sheen, while a large dollop gives the appearance of dripping blood.
- BLOOD TONE also works exceptionally well as an abrasion resistant under color with syrup based bloods. If the conventional blood washes or wears away in a wet scene, the BLOOD TONE will still be there. Either way – you’re covered!
- Mixing certain colors will not create similar tones, already present in the palette. Mixing the YELLOW and the BLUE will produce a different green than the GREEN that is in the palette. Use the BURNT ORANGE to provide a rust tone. The AGED BLOOD is a mid-ground aged blood which is not too blue or purple. Skin Illustrator is the best in Temporary Tattoo colors on the market today. Created by professionals in the film and television industry, Skin Illustrator began with a system of Fleshtone colors and has since added effects and fantasy colors that run the gamut of need within a wide range of makeup fields and situations -- i.e. Film, Television, Theatre, and Runway. You must use 99% alcohol to properly activate the color pigment. Do not use 70% alcohol, acetone, water, or any other kind of solvent.
- Remove with Telesis Makeup Remover.