Skin Illustrator Zombie Palette
This Skin Illustrator zombie palette includes a good mix of skin tone and special effects colors.
- Description: This palette was custom designed by 2 time Academy Award winning Makeup Artist, David Leroy Anderson, for use on the movie, "Dawn of the Dead". This is a nice combination of skin tones plus some FX colors that will give you a range of ability to do a fair amount of pale/dead skin tones along with blood effects, bruising, and a variety of other distressed effects. Skin Illustrator colors can be activated with a spray or dab of 99% alcohol to apply and it requires very little touch up other than an occasional powdering.
- Includes: Rice Paper, Midnight Brown, Black, Vein Tone, Blood Tone, Prime Yellow, Olive Adjuster 2, Ultra Blue, Bruise Tone, and Aged Blood.
- Size: 10 Color Palette
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!
- Tested on feature film productions by a team of award winning makeup artists, FX has already proven itself a valuable addition to anyone’s makeup kit.
- You must use 99% alcohol to properly activate the color pigment. Do not use 70% alcohol, acetone, water, or any other kind of solvent.
- Remove with Telesis Makeup Remover.