Mehron Special Effects Modeling Wax
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Use Mehron special effects modeling wax makeup to sculpt and mold shapes.
- Description: Mehron’s Modeling Putty/Wax is a pliable combination of traditional nose putty and modeling wax which, after sculpting, will keep its molded shape. This Modeling Wax/Putty is used throughout the entertainment industry by Professional Makeup Artists and Special Effects Artists because of its molding ability.
- Size: 1 oz. or 8 oz. jars
- Suggestions: Try using a little spirit gum remover, makeup remover or cold cream on your fingers when blending the wax to keep it from sticking to your fingers.
How to Use:
- To apply: Use a thin layer of Spirit Gum on your skin and allow to it to sit for about a minute.
- Lightly tap the Spirit Gum until it is tacky.
- Let dry for another minute before applying the Modeling Wax.
- Roll wax into a ball in palm of hand and press it onto the tacky area and flare out and shape as desired.
- Shape the bump with your fingers.
- Powder down with face powder then seal the wax with either Fixative A or with Liquid Latex stippled on with a white foam wedge (allow to dry and repeat until you have a durable skin over the wax).