Billy Bob Fake Costume Claws
by Billy Bob
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Reuse these fake costume claws again and again.
- Description: These claws glow in the dark but these brown tinted claws look so real in normal lights. They apply easily with water soluble glue (Included) but are easily removed in hot water. They are built for comfort and can be worn for hours or days.
- They are made of the same acrylic used to create false teeth making them look very realistic.
- Size: One size fits most adults.
- Includes: One set of claws (10), water soluble glue and instructions in a clam shell case.
How to Use
- Remove any old nail polish that may be left on your hands. (Even if you do not have old nail polish on, run a swipe of nail polish remover over your nails in order to remove any dirt and oils that may be laying on your nails.)
- Brush the nail glue onto your natural nail.
- Place the claw straight down and hold for about 5 to 10 seconds.
- Remove any glue with a paper towel that may have seeped out when applying. (Repeat this for each finger.)
- To take the artificial nails off, soak your fingers in warm water to help get the glue off.
- Gently place a nail between the claw and the natural nail. Quickly snap forward to break the bond between the artificial claw and your real nail.