1920's Gangster Hat
by Jacobson Hat
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
What is old is new again! Available in black, brown, white
- Description: This classic style gangster fedora will add some old school style to your wardrobe. Worn by characters on both sides of the law, this wide brim hat has become the iconic look of the 1920’s.This hat features that iconic wider brim hat as well as a gros grain ribbon hat band that makes it perfect finishing touch to your roaring 20s or gangster costume.
Colors: Black, White
- Size: Adult Large. (This hat measures approximately 23''inside the brim. The brim itself measures an authentic 2 ½” wide.)
- Materials: Permafelt (This is a heavier, better quality pressed felt).
- Costume Suggestions: Gangster, 1920's FBI Agent, Bootlegger.
- The Gangster hat found immense popularity among infamous prohibition-era lawbreakers, bootleggers, and bank robbers. Iconic 1920’s crooks such as Al Capone, Bugsy Siegal, and John Dillinger preferred this fedora style, with its distinctive wide brim but even the good guys like Elliot Ness are photographed wearing this style of hat.