Brown Steampunk Flat Driver Cap
This versatile cap works great for either a Victorian era or Steampunk look!
- Description: The stylish Brown Suede Driver Cap is just what you need to complete your own unique Steampunk outfit or top off a casual Victorian costume. This lined fashionable driver is constructed in a faux-suede and features a 2’’ wide brim, a fabric covered button at the top and an elasticized band inside the brim of the cap. Light weight and comfortable, you will make this hat part of your wardrobe.
- Color: Brown. (Also avaialble in Herringbone Tweed)
- Size: One size. Fits adults (An elastic insert allows this hat to fit up to a 23 1/2'' / Size 7 ½ head).
- Fabric: Faux-suede, Cotton lining.
- Costume suggestions: Perfect for everyday wear or for your favorite Steampunk costume. It also works well for Victorian men or Newsboys.
- Great for Victorian plays, I use this brown suede cap a lot on stage for many different characters.
- Trivia: Flat caps or drivers were almost universally worn in the 19th century by working class men throughout Britain and Ireland, and versions in finer cloth were also considered to be suitable casual countryside wear for upper-class English men.
- Recommended for ages 14 and up.