by Jacobson Hat
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The style of this musketeer and cavalier hat was popular during the 17th century in Europe.
- Description: The cavalier hat was a common hat style throughout Europe during the 17th century. This version includes a permafelt hat with one side of the brim turned up and an ostrich plume accent.
- Color: Black, White feather
- Size: One size. (Circumference-23”) Crown- 5 1/2’’ tall with a 4’’ brim.
- Permalux (a heavier, better quality pressed felt).Ostrich Plume.
- Made in the USA
- Costume Suggestions: Puss in Boots, Three Musketeers