Coachman Top Hat
by Jacobson Hat
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Dashing gentleman and well-dressed lads all need a proper top hat! Available in black and brown.
- Description: This slightly taller top hat has great stage presence. It captures that Victorian feeling without looking too formal. This Coachman hat features a slightly tapered shape (Narrower at the top then at the brim.) that makes it have a great Victorian or even Steampunk look. This top hat also features a 1 ¼’’gross-grain ribbon hat band and a bound brim.
Colors: Black, Brown
- Size: One Size-Large. (This hat measures 23 ½’’ around at the base. The Brim is approximately 2'' wide and the Crown measures 6'' high.)
- Materials: Permalux Felt (This is a heavier, better quality pressed felt that still remains lightweight).
- Costume Suggestions: Victorian, Coachman, Steampunk
- This top hat is not meant for formal occasions, it is more for fashionable day wear or even for working stiffs like Coachmen. I love to use it in Victorian crowds scenes on stage. Mixed in with other top hats, bowlers and caps, it can create a wonderful look for plays like Sweeney Todd, A Christmas Carol, Oliver or more.