Spanish Gaucho Hat
by Jacobson Hat
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU F16366BLK-Spanish Hat, Better
Become many different characters with a Spanish gaucho hat.
- Description: Known as a Cordobés Sombrero, this Spanish hat is round, stiff felt hat with a wide brim. This Better Spanish style Gaucho hat that is made of sturdy permalux felt and has an attached chin tie.
- Color: Black.
- Size: Large. (24’’ circumference, 4’’ tall, 3’’ wide brim.
- Permalux (a heavier, better quality pressed felt).
- Made in the USA.
- Costume Suggestions: Zorro, V for Vendetta, Fiddler Bottle Dance.
- Trivia: Originally, the Cordobés hat was popularized by workers for the shade provided by its stiff wide brim. It has infused itself into the traditional culture of Spain. Today it is an icon in many great Spanish Art forms including Flamenco, Bull fighting, Equestrian Arts and other traditional festivals in Southern Spain. Dancers use the Hat as a focal point in many routines and the Hat regularly appears in costumes and celebrations.