Bobby Pins - 2" (60 Count)
These 2 inch bobby pins for wigs are great for setting your hair beneath your wig cap.
Description: These are the pins you use when setting your hair in pin curls under your wig cap. These are the pins you tend to reach for when you do an up 'do. They're flat on one side and ridged on the other. These Bobby Pins are polly tipped and are packaged on a 60 count cardboard piece.
- Colors: Black or Bronze
- Size: 2" long
- Made in the USA.
Prepping your hair for a wig under the wig cap and pinning on the wig-
- Make 3 pin curls around face. Make one at each temple and one at the forehead. (Take a small section of hair (about the width of a pencil). Wind the section of hair around your finger until you have a coil of hair snug against your head.) Secure the pin curl flat to your head by using two bobby pins crisscrossed in an X.
- Divide the rest of hair into sections and cross or pin curl as flat as possible around head.
- Leave out hair at nape to make 2 pin curl just as you did in front.
- Pull on wig cap so that it it is slightly past back from the hairline and pin the wig cap into the 5 basic pin curls (front and nape)using small hair pins.
- Put on wig
- Pin wig on into pin curls with 3’’ hair pins. For a tight fit, overextend the pin. Push the pin through the edge of the wig, facing down than turn the pin so it faces up and pin through the pin curl. (This locks the pin in place).