U-Shaped Hair Pins for Wigs - 1 3/4" (100 Count)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU HPIN-BK-1 3/4 Hair Pins
Use these U-shaped hair pins for wigs or your own hair.
- Description: These light weight, delicate pins are the U-shaped pins that have a little squiggle halfway down each side, and they're wonderful for setting styles hair or wigs. Hairpins offer more range of motion and easier styling. Plus, they make your hair look more natural than bobby pins since they aren't so tight. These smaller hair pins are great for pinning on wig caps. They come in a package of 100.
- Colors: Black or Bronze
- Size: 1 3/4’’ long
- Made in the USA.
Prepping your hair for a wig under the wig cap and pinning on the wig-
- Make 3 pin curls around face. Make one at each temple and one at the forehead. (Take a small section of hair (about the width of a pencil). Wind the section of hair around your finger until you have a coil of hair snug against your head.) Secure the pin curl flat to your head by using two bobby pins crisscrossed in an X.
- Divide the rest of hair into sections and cross or pin curl as flat as possible around head.
- Leave out hair at nape to make 2 pin curl just as you did in front.
- Pull on wig cap so that it it is slightly past back from the hairline and pin the wig cap into the 5 basic pin curls (front and nape)using small hair pins.
- Put on wig
- Pin wig on into pin curls with 3’’ hair pins. For a tight fit, overextend the pin. Push the pin through the edge of the wig, facing down than turn the pin so it faces up and pin through the pin curl. (This locks the pin in place).