Women's 1960's Beehive Spitcurl Wig
by Lacey Wigs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Distinct short hair-style of the 1960's.
- Description: The Bargain Spitcurl Wig is a beehive style in a less expensive fiber. This 60's style Spit-curl Wig has a nicely ratted top that gives it great height while keeping the spitcurl front.
- Colors: Black, Blonde (#613), Brown (#6) or Auburn (#130)
- Size: One size fits all
- Fiber: 100% Synthetic Fiber
- Length: The “rat” measures about 4’’ tall
- Manufacturer: Lacey Costume Wig
- Cap Style: Stretch lace cap with adjustable elastic back to accommodate different head sizes
- This wig can be brushed, ratted and sprayed even a bit taller if needed.