Women's 1860's Southern Belle Wig
by Lacey Wigs
Looking for that enchanted proper lady gleaming with southern hospitality?
- Description: This is a very nice quality Southern Belle Wig at a reasonable price. This wig is set with numerous banana curls and is perfect for stage or Civil War reenactments.
- Colors: Blonde (#22), Brown (#6) or Medium Brown
- Size: One size fits all
- Fiber: 100% Synthetic Fiber
- Length: 20’’
- Manufacturer: Lacey Costume Wig
- Cap Style: Stretch lace cap with adjustable elastic in the back to accommodate different head sizes.
- A tip to hide the front edge of the wig: leave a little of your own hair down along your front hairline, when you put on your wig cap, give it a little back combing and pull it over the front edge of the wig, so you cannot see where your hair ends and the wig begins.